Sunday 9 March 2014

Why Work for Us?

Here is what our staff have to say about us: 

"Following redundancy, I was fortunate to have the time to really consider where I wanted my career to take me. I knew I wanted to return to the care or nursing sector but with a proliferation of agencies available, it was a daunting task researching them and finding a vacancy. I chose Farrell because of their credentials. When I met them, I knew I’d made the right decision. With their 25 years combined experience in the health sector and being career nurses, I knew they were embarking on this new venture for the right reasons. They really believe in providing exemplary care and support for clients and reassurance for their families. As a team member, I feel they lead by example and nothing is too much trouble and subsequently, you want to do a good job. You want to make a difference. I’m very proud of my time with Farrell Healthcare." (KH)

For more information about careers with FHC please visit our website:

http://www.farrellhealthcare.co.uk/index.php/2012-06-24-17-35-44/careers

No comments:

Post a Comment